CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Class

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Thanks for visiting our blog!

We are so thrilled that you are visiting our blog!  Please know that this online space is a place for educators, parents, and children to view our learning.  As a class, we will predominantly be writing about our day to day occurrences and sharing our activities, shared writing and JOY in the classroom.  From time to time, I may be positing about opportunities for educators.  We hope you will visit our blog often and join us in our learning by sharing your thoughts, ideas and questions in the comments section.

Here is a little tour of our classroom...

This is the area where I store all my teacher supplies... You'll see that it's full of personal photos.  I like to share my life with my students!

Already the space looks more lived in, I like it better when the students are here!

Our classroom library has also had some recent changes to make it more functional.

Cozy spots to read and gather as a class



I'm looking forward to sharing our special moments with you!  

Ms Blacker


4 comments:

  1. I love your theme song grades 4/5. It filled my bucket this morning! Already, I have learned a lot about who you are, what you believe, and how you are learning in room 16. Thanks for sharing!
    Love,
    Mrs. J-R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Room 16,
    You sure have been busy on your blog and I love how colorful and fun it looks! Even though I am away at university, it is fun for me to see how much you are learning at school. I can't wait to be back and spend some time learning with you all in the gym!
    From,
    Mrs. Barnes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Barnes,

      Thank you for reading our blog! We like to have visitors and comments! We hope to see you soon but we know you are working hard at University. Thank you for coming to our Terry Fox walk! Will you be coming to the Turkey Trot on Friday?

      Love,
      Room 16

      Delete
  3. Hi Ms.Blacker you have a really nice class i would like to come and visit sometime I really like your theme song and turkey lady! you guys are very very creative.i bet you guys love owl's?hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete